“To improve is to change.” – Winston Churchill
Shannon’s Daily Focus
How am I feeling Mentally?
Super excited to rent a car after class.
How am I physically?
Feel good, look good!
How am I spiritually?
Meditating – need to do more of
What are my goals for today?
Make list of all things to get done so I can streamline everything with car.
Affirmation, Gratitude, Greatness?
Did I mention car?
10 habits of mentally strong people characteristics of people who are mentally strong are:
- A unique combination of passion, tenacity, and stamina
- Being proactive
- Don’t procrastinate
- Do the hard tasks
- Trusting your decisions
- Using your gut feelings – intuition
- Focusing on the details
- Leader of men
- Your rudeness is about you not me impact on our lives we are the only ones – we are accountable
- Keeping your mind in check emotionally
- Good mood making outweighs overconfident
- Pretending not a problem very head and sand – neglect to deal with
A person needs to practice these every day.
- Daily routines meeting best friends in rehab slash treatment centers
- Maybe not family
- A therapy animal
- Whatever you put first in sobriety, whatever something that is, you will lose first.
Leave a Reply